Community Name (created when a new community is created in backend)
<floor plan image that opens in a lightbox>
<add social icons>
<Floor Plan Title>
- Main Level Square Feet: <value>
- Lower-Level Square Feet: <value>
- Second Level Square Feet: <value>
- Bedrooms: <value>
- Bathrooms: <value>
- Garage: <value>
- Description: <value>
Notes for Greg:
- Sometimes they have 1 “square feet” per floor plan and sometimes they have 3. For examples: some communities say “square feet”, another one has “main level, optional lower level”, so they need to be able to specify the label per each floor plan. I think I have covered this by the fields below.
- Also, they use text and numbers in each of these fields, such as “Bedrooms: 1 (optional on this level)”, so don’t allow for just numbers in the fields.